-0

I filter it all into a separate folder anyway, so I don't notice. I would tend to think that jira issues are much closer to the types of discussions which are meant to take place here...commits are more of the ground-level implementation details.

I get it all anyway, so if you all have a strong consensus one way or the other, I'll go along.

-john

Brett Porter wrote:
What do folks think of doing this to make the dev traffic a bit
friendlier to the people just reading the messages?

- Brett