On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

Just tossing in an idea:

Perhaps a more sophisticated system where you specify which version of
maven is needed for the it test - especially useful for new feature
testing that's not available in some versions of m2. So instead
of #commenting out you have lines like

it0000 [2.0.4)

This would imply that the it tests are not on trunk or branch but a new
top level project.

-- Kenney

> I think the question here is, should we merge the itxxx folders and
> then just have the test deactivated in the branch? that would make the
> differencies between trunk and branch minimal which I see as a good
> thing (TM)
>
> On 6/12/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > jerome lacoste wrote:
> > > Someone might want to create a test case for a branch issue without
> > > looking at the trunk. And it's better to keep itest ids synchronized.
> >
> > That would be against our development practices we agreed on a while
> > back (everything goes through trunk).
> >
> > The only scenario would be something that only ever works on the branch,
> > not the trunk, I'd question the value of such a thing.
> >
> > - Brett
> >
> > --
> > Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/