I think the question here is, should we merge the itxxx folders and
then just have the test deactivated in the branch? that would make the
differencies between trunk and branch minimal which I see as a good
thing (TM)

On 6/12/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
jerome lacoste wrote:
> Someone might want to create a test case for a branch issue without
> looking at the trunk. And it's better to keep itest ids synchronized.

That would be against our development practices we agreed on a while
back (everything goes through trunk).

The only scenario would be something that only ever works on the branch,
not the trunk, I'd question the value of such a thing.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/