On 7/7/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I believe qdox has been fixed and we just need an upgrade, but I'm not
sure. AFAIK it doesn't work with the current version.

Thanks, qdox was the keyward I was missing. QDOX-94 is still open and
without any comments. IMO, this is a big hurdle to take, unless you
are right and the issue simply isn't closed.

Jochen

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.