Brett Porter wrote:
I believe qdox has been fixed and we just need an upgrade, but I'm not sure. AFAIK it doesn't work with the current version.

It does not work in current version of the java plugin tool since qdox 1.5 doesn't support generics.

I tried to upgrade to qdox 1.6-SNAPSHOT and it works for some stuff. It does not support enumerations which I tried to add to the grammar file with some success.

Does anyone know if there is anyone maintaining the qdox project that we can contact?

--
Trygve