Hi,

For the record here's the doc of the Jira issues macro:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/JIRA+Issues+Macro

Cheers,
Stéphane

On 9/1/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 01/09/2006, at 6:55 AM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> I'll have some time this weekend, so unless you beat me to it I'll
> do it then. Assuming that the "JIRA queries in Confluence" feature
> has some documentation I should be fine.

Yep, if you edit a confluence page and go to the full notation guide
it shows how.

 From memory:
{jiraissues:url=http://jira.codehaus.org/path/to/rss|count=true}

You can get the RSS URL by doing a particular search you want, then
copying the link location of "XML" in the top part.

- Brett

.::You're welcome ::.