We are currently testing maven2 with jdeveloper and if we are happy, we definitely will start using that a whole lot :) Although I approach this more from the maven site, it would definitely be a benefit to work on the plugin (assuming it needs work that is :)

Mvgr,
Martin

Brett Porter wrote:
Now that we have the sandbox open to anyone, should we do this?