On 9/17/06, Alexandre Poitras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Another thing I would like to see fixed is the snapshot apache
repository. Nighlty builds are still deployed using a unique version
identifier. This feature doesn't work and this is why a lot of people
have trouble when it's come to snapshot dependencies.

Do you mean *without* a unique version identifier here?

This is the 'Maven 2.0.4 will not download a x.x-SNAPSHOT.jar if one
is already present in the local repository' problem, correct?

It would be nice if it would deploy both a uniquely named version
_and_ the x.x.x-SNAPSHOT.jar. The projects I'm involved with have
uniqueVersion set to false for that reason.

--
Wendy