no, brett' OP was asking if we could axe some of the unused stuff thats all

On 12/13/06, Rahul Thakur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Jesse,

Just trying to understand - why do you suggest we drop the view data
model (earlier email) if we could? Were you hinting that we use the
domain entities directly in the view?

I think we should keep separate model for the view data that only
exposes that required stuff for view preparation.

Rahul

--
jesse mcconnell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]