List of deliverables -- List of Release Deliverables

Ok

Lastly, how about using one of the newer Built by Maven logos?

This was generated by the maven site plugin from an xdoc file, also
used in http://maven.apache.org/

Working now on the second mock version of this report. Thanks for the
feedback. :-)

From: "John Tolentino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Maven Developers List" <dev@maven.apache.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:19:44 +0800
Subject: Feedback Needed on Release Reporting Tool

Hi Everyone,

Been working on a tool to generate reports for release candidates and
this is a mock of what it should look like:
http://people.apache.org/~jtolentino/release-reports/MockReport.html

We can send this generated page to the dev list when we call for a release.

I appreciate any feedback so I can improve the reporting (and before I
go further into implementation).

Thanks,
John