On 12 Mar 07, at 2:23 AM 12 Mar 07, Kenney Westerhof wrote:

I think we should require the hiding of p-u 1.4.1 in 2.0.6, or let
it still use 1.1. All previous releases (except for beta releases)
use p-u 1.1. I'm afraid exposing p-u 1.4.1 will break more
than just surefire.

I certainly do the hiding, it's not that big of a deal. I think rolling back now would break other things and we should be free to use internally what we need and not have that affect its use elsewhere.

Jason.