Do we need to reopen an issue that this originally fixed?

I'll close 3055 after testing.

- Brett

On 14/06/2007, at 5:54 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

All fixed. Running a battery of checks now but the change is very small and I know it has been working in the form it is now because I only changed it about 8 days ago when trying to get rid of a class of problems as the one found in the jbi-components build. I don't think this needs revote.

All the new stuff is here:

http://people.apache.org/~jvanzyl/