From: Mark Hobson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 7/3/2007 9:48 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: [VOTE] Configure IDE plugins to download sources by default within
Maven projects

Following the recent thread "Maven POM plugin config", this is a vote
to add downloadSources=true to both the eclipse and idea plugin
configurations in the maven-parent POM:

[ ] +1: I like Javadoc and easy debugging
[ ] +0: I'll go with the flow
[ ] -1: I like superfluous typing, guessing Javadoc and reading bytecode

+1 from me.

Mark