On 3 Sep 07, at 8:25 AM 3 Sep 07, Jason Dillon wrote:

So, again... me thinky... A.... nay B.

I think ultimately with the enforcer method you A) when you are ready, and it's very easy to do. I've been using it in a few builds now for a couple weeks and it's a great way to enforce it at the team level while letting new projects wiggle around a bit. You need this flexibility when starting as people will not read the doco and when they pull out an archetype for the first time it should work. The plugin pack in here looks easy at first but when you need to change something it become onerous. You effectively get A) with the flip of a switch.

--jason