You can sign up for a confluence one and then edit stuff in the
maven-user space. Thanks for offering to do this; it will be a
tremendous help as the Its really don't cover as much as we need.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Edward Gruber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 1:15 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Maven and preset plugin versions

Well, I can certainly nail the scm plugin one (though adding it to the
maven sources and pointing the scm tag at the right location would
also do that).

My own plugin uses the invoker, but not the embedder.  The exec plugin
wouldn't be too hard.

Actually, I take back my previous comment about duplication.  I think
if we have a set of projects with graduated complexity, even though
the later ones overlap the functionality, it'll be easier to debug if
the simple ones fail and the later ones do as well.  But if the
simples ones pass and the later ones fail, it's a different sort of
error.  That provides a quick way to sort the nature of the problem
into at least a slightly smaller bucket.

Any preferences in location for the wiki edit?  I'll have to check if
I have an account and access.  I have a JIRA account, but I can't
remember if I have a confluence one.

Christian.