it should fail as soon as testitMNG3473 (the second test actually)

I copied the shell script used by Hudson to launch tests on my machine and
tried it: same problem as the CI server, the IT tests don't fail

I think I found the cause:
- I already have a MAVEN_OPTS environment variable
- Hudson sets the new variable in 2 steps: "set MAVEN_OPTS=..." then "export
MAVEN_OPTS"
Trying these 2 commands on the console, I found that the new MAVEN_OPTS value
is ignored, the previous value is still here
That is not the case if I write "export MAVEN_OPTS=..."

I imagine this is the same problem with the CI server.
Can the conf be changed?
Can I have karma on it to try? I created a login: hboutemy.

regards,

Hervé