Hi,
Some of this improvements are in the invoker-plugin ;-).
You can configure it to run faster [1]. All plugins have been
configured as it and IMHO it's very faster. (I have to admit I don't
know shitty and don't fi it has a such feature).

My question is : why do prefer shitty (the name ? :- ) .
It's groovy vs bsh ?
There is MINVOKER-7 which is here to support both languages. We could
have both in our its.

--
Olivier

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-invoker-plugin/examples/fast-use.html

2008/8/6 Brian E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I've used (and worked on) all the frameworks and also think SHITTY is
> the closest. It needs a few improvements before it can be mainstream:
> 1. It freaks out 2.1 because it circumnavigates the packaging and
> installs the plugin that was packaged by the main lifecycle. The problem
> is the data inside has a version that doesn't match what is expected
> (MSHITTY-10)
> 2. It needs local repo isolation (MSHITTY-12)
> 3. It needs to copy the tests to target before running them, just to
> avoid leaving turds in the source tree (MSHITTY-14)
> 4. It needs a way to call back to java code in /test-classes/... I don't
> want to be required to write everything in groovy...sure groovy might be
> java but if I have some existing classes that do what I need, then I
> want to use them directly. (I think this is already fixed but haven't
> tried it)

>>> 2) Create a touchstone project that can be expanded where necessary