John Casey wrote:
Hi Daniel, Mauro,

In either of these cases, can anyone give me some specific steps (and the project SVN URL, if possible) to reproduce the problem? I tried running 'mvn clean source:jar' last night on maven-project and maven-model, but apparently that's too simplistic to reproduce the problem...all of the sources were present.

I'd like to open another JIRA for this, but I need more to go on before I can come up with a description for the ticket that makes any real sense.

A simple project you can use to reproduce is:

svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/xsite/trunk xsite
cd xsite
mvn clean install -Preporting
open xsite-core/target/site/cobertura/index.html

and click on any class link to view src.

Cheers