Hi John,

Just tried it on XWiki and I get an error in a custom plugin that looks for dependencies in the project. The error I get is:

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Artifact [com.xpn.xwiki.products:xwiki-enterprise-wiki] is not a dependency of the project. at com.xpn.xwiki.tool.xar.UnXarMojo.findArtifact(UnXarMojo.java:120)

And the code causing it in our plugin is:

    private Artifact findArtifact() throws MojoExecutionException
    {
        Artifact resolvedArtifact = null;

        getLog().debug(
"Searching for an artifact that matches " + HOOK_OPEN + this.groupId + TWO_POINTS
                + this.artifactId + HOOK_CLOSE + DOTDOTDOT);

        Iterator it = this.project.getArtifacts().iterator();
        while (it.hasNext()) {
            Artifact artifact = (Artifact) it.next();

            getLog().debug(
"Checking artifact " + HOOK_OPEN + artifact.getGroupId() + TWO_POINTS + artifact.getArtifactId() + TWO_POINTS + artifact.getType() + HOOK_CLOSE
                    + DOTDOTDOT);

            if (artifact.getGroupId().equals(this.groupId)
                && artifact.getArtifactId().equals(this.artifactId)) {
                resolvedArtifact = artifact;
                break;
            }
        }

        if (resolvedArtifact == null) {
throw new MojoExecutionException("Artifact " + HOOK_OPEN + this.groupId + TWO_POINTS + this.artifactId + HOOK_CLOSE + " is not a dependency of the project.");
        }

        return resolvedArtifact;
    }

Source here: