On 04/09/2008, at 1:34 AM, John Casey wrote:

So, I've started tracking the features I proposed for 2.1.0 GA here:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+2.1.0+Release+Plan

I don't know if this is the final list; IMO we'll need to agree on that once we have design documentation for everything. I'm going to contact Don Brown today and ask whether he can do a little write-up for parallel resolution soonish, and I need to track down the build dynamism write-up I put on Confluence (not to mention the relevant JIRAs for these implementation changes). Ralph, once you have some design docs for the automatic parent versioning, we'll add that in as well.

Please have a look, and give feedback! Thanks.

Looks good to me.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter