Personally, I think we should fix it. We're just now doing 2.2.0-RC1, so there's no reason we can't make a new release of the resources plugin before 2.2.1 to get this fixed.

nicolas de loof wrote:
The commit seems to be related to Seems to be related to
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRRESOURCES-15

according to remote-resource plugin source in trunk the plugin uses the
expected ProjectUtils.buildArtifactRepositories to build a valid
List<ArtifactRepository> from a List<Repository>, and don't call
the buildFromRepository with a un-normalised List<Repository>.

BUT the latest stable 1.0.1 don't use this and
calls mavenProjectBuilder.buildFromRepository with ${project.repositories}.

Based on this, MRRESOURCES-15 seems not to be fixed in maven 2.2.x with a
non-snapshot project.

Should we fix the core or expect plugins to use buildArtifactRepositories
builder method - and wait for a 1.0.2 release of remote-resources-plugin ?