I've started my second attempt to generify the API, using call hierarchy to
check how collections are used in code.
I still don't know how to handle this buildFromRepository method :
Considering the current remote-resource-plugin releases will wail with a
ClassCastException I'd like to remove the unused normalize method and define
a strong typed API - the SNAPSHOT code of remote-resource plugin is ready
for this.
On the other side maybe it's preferable for buildFromRepository method to
support this normalize process, to match the trunk.

Nicolas