On 27/05/2009, at 3:18 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

On 26/05/2009, at 11:11 PM, Brian Fox wrote:

We're fixing the directoryscanner to allow regular expressions in addition
to the ant syntax.

Cool, but that's another release in the chain, right?

Then we can do (?!.*/src/.*).*/target/.*

Ew :)

What if the build directory isn't target? (unlikely, I know).
What if there are both src and target packages in a source tree? (not unthinkable) What if it's a pom project with no src directory and still generates a target?

ok, sorry... I completely misread that regex as meaning "target where there is a source directory".

So this would work ok... but I think I'd still prefer something more deterministic such as the below as it could improve the out-of-the-box source descriptor as well.

Seems a little magic to me.

- Brett