Well, I'm not sure what to say about that. I guess I could say if it's
not on the release docs, it's not policy? It's a little frustrating to
constantly chase a standard that isn't documented and which there are
many opinions of. I'll solve this particular problem of the source
release for now. I haven't built up the motivation to open yet another
open ended discussion to get something agreed upon after the last
fiasco to be honest.