Hi,
Regarding trunk and reporting, I have worked on two branches (trunk
[1] and site-plugin [2] ) regarding MNG-4162
So at this stage, it works fine and without huge change in the trunk
(only new methods and change methods from private to public).
So someone else could review that or can I merge it ?
In fact, I'd like to merge it before my vacation (tomorrow evening)
because I'm a little afraid about two weeks of vacations if some major
changes/refactoring are applied to trunk :-)
IMHO, it's important to have site working with trunk because it's big
part of the maven project.

Olivier
[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/branches/MNG-4162/
[2]