Christian
also cgru...@google.com
Sent from my iPhone.

On 2009-12-29, at 14:40, Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com> wrote:

On 2009-12-29, at 2:27 PM, Kristian Rosenvold wrote:

If you like we can probably setup a git repo with a shimmed version of Maven and you can start putting it through it's paces. I can sync you and Stuart up offline and you can work on it when you can.

Sounds nice. I'll read up on the code. I need to get started with some seriously long skiing trips to get rid of the christmas excess. I seem
to program well when sweating ;)

Ok, we'll try and set something up quickly with at least instructions of what dependencies to use. Maybe we can make a profile which uses one set of dependencies over another. For the trunk build itself using Guice over Plexus will really just be a slightly different set of artifacts. We'll try to get that sorted out and get you on your way.

Kristian

Kristian

Jason

Jason