In 2.x the plugins you get from the lifecycle depend on which phase
was executed, and it frankly drove me crazy trying to write the
enforcer plugin rules. I think there are several things a plugin
should be able to get:
1) the original model as parsed from disk with no interpolation or inheritence
2) the effective original model
3) the model as executed - this would be where the lifecycle plugins
get included.