I agree with Tim here. Compare the maven[1] and gradle[2] homepages. The
gradle page is pretty clean (too clean?) and you know immediately where to
download the bundle.The maven site has a huge amount of text, all links look
the same so I can imagine that newbies get a bit lost, already on this page.
That can't be right.I think it's more than adding a huge download button. IMHO
the pages should reflect the role of the visitor (starter, user, developer)
instead of summing up all the handy stuff, but that's a real challenge. -Robert
[1] http://maven.apache.org[2] http://gradle.org