Hi, thanks for the feedback. I've adjusted the page a bit.For most of them I
agree, but I think we should tell something about environment tooling. Maybe as
some kind of wiki-text while explaining the features of Maven. Another approach
is to ask yourself the following questions and give it a place on the
page:What? (Maven)Why? (stable builds, the environment tooling suuport,
etc.)When? (Now!)Who? (Maven Users, and indeed: Maven Plugin developers and
Maven Core developers are not the first aim and need a separate page)Where?
(?)How? (Download, unpack/install and run) -Robert> Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
14:58:19 -0700