Hi Oliver,

Olivier Lamy wrote

> I mean Repository Manager :-) in your case looks nexus.

;-) RPM has a different meaning for Redhat Package Manager .... thanks for
the explanation...

Olivier Lamy wrote

> So just check in case you have a http frontend, cookie path is
> correctly rewrite.
> BTW it's just a warning and doesn't prevent downloading the artifact

I have rechecked that problem with a complete empty local repository with
MVN 3.0.3 ...it does not produce a warning at all....

With mvn 3.0.4 RC3 it produces these warnings...for every artifact...

I have a http frontend and the Nexus hasn't been changed for a long time (3
Months)...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

-----