m2e has read timeout of 60s by default (IDE is different environment,
we can't afford blocking build thread forever). There were
bugreports about this. Some corporate users reported wait times in tens
of minutes due to conservative firewall setup that fully downloads
artifacts and does antivirus scan before serving the artifact to the client.

Igor