Hi

When I saw some of the commits by Hervé on the CMS integration it hit
me: Why do we have a separate site module for the Doxia site?

Unless there are any difficult technical hurdles standing in the way,
why don't we just merge it into the regular Maven site?

I had a quick look at the POM and the only odd things in there is a
configuration snippet for doxia-maven-plugin that is injected into the
generated site somewhere, as well as creating some output files (RTF and
PDF) from a Doxia book example which are then copied to the generated
site using maven-antrun-plugin.

There's also a JIRA report in the Doxia site, which in my opinion is
wrong since Doxia is not one project anymore but rather an umbrella like
Plugins or Shared. So the solution would be to remove the report from
the site and add it to the project sites of Doxia, Doxia Site Tools and
Doxia Tools.

Thoughts?

--
Dennis Lundberg