The JIRA report should go into the doxia sub-site (and corresponding doxia-sitetools, etc), then you link to that from the base site for each sub-project. WDYT?

-Lukas

Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
notice that I tried to commit improvements based on previous thoughts and
found in index.apt.vm the following link: {{{./jira-report.html}Release Notes
for ${doxiaVersion}}}

And since the Jira report isn't available in Doxia "base" site, if you simply
remove the actual JIRA report from Doxia site, we're stuck: we need to add the
report to Doxia "base" and publish it (either manually for 1.2 or wait for
1.3)

Regards

Hervé