IntelliJ would work very happily with just a pom file aggregating pom;
which in this case would be just a modules list. The only problem
reaIly is that  I have to put it in a subfolder, since "there can be
only one" (Highlander).

I'm sure we could generate multiple output formats for the aggregating
project, does not eclipse have native pom support too ?

Kristian  (Only touches eclipse with pitcfork)