Hi Jason,

The configuration section has a type (I hope)

To configure logging with the SLF4J Simple you can edit the properties in the
~/m2/conf/logging/simplelogger.properties file.

That should be ${MAVEN_HOME}/conf... or ~/.m2/...

Other than that - the defaults listed are presumable slf4j defaults and not the
defaults from the default configuration (which is confusing to an end user).

/James

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmas...@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not
print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX,
United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no.
3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00