> > The configuration section has a type (I hope)
> >
> > To configure logging with the SLF4J Simple you can edit the properties in
> > the
> ~/m2/conf/logging/simplelogger.properties file.
> >

> I actually put it in the distribution as I figured it would not be changed
> very
> often, I just exposed it in the rare case you wanted to change it.
>
> You think it makes more sense to have it be user configurable?

No - but what you have on the web page is user configurable
Ie you have written     <tilde> <slash> <"m2">

Which is /home/myuser/m2/conf...   and not /path/to/maven_install/conf

So I am not saying it should be user configurable - but as written it is.
(and if it was user configurable is should be in ".m2" not "m2)

Hope that clears it up.

Regards,

/James

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmas...@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not
print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX,
United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no.
3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00