Anything is possible but I honestly don't want to do it because I don't really
think it's worth it. Just use SLF4J properly, that's your path. I don't think
this is really that onerous and deprives developers of their liberty :-) So
many systems use SLF4J and I don't think many of them allow magic
implementation selection. I don't think we're any different.