I see beta versions in there, they don’t belong in dist.
I see multiple versions of the same product in there. Only the LATEST version
of each
released product belongs in dist. (And certainly no need to be bothering
mirrors
with outdated and since replaced versions.)

You should recompile your list and total size based on removing the above.

We'll see what the situation is after that.

Gav...