On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Yes they do, they were formal, voted, legal, Apache releases, that
just happened to have 'beta' in their names.

> I see multiple versions of the same product in there. Only the LATEST version
> of each
> released product belongs in dist. (And certainly no need to be bothering
> mirrors
> with outdated and since replaced versions.)

The 'archive' section of the policy needs to be complied with. If you
want to distinguish the disk space of the  two, I can.

> You should recompile your list and total size based on removing the above.

I can certainly arrange subtraction of the items that need to just to
the archive.