I  tucked away the last public debs of 1.5 and can release 1.5
indefinitely. In the release of the last security patch, it seems like
Oracle have  released approx 10 nonpublic jdk 5 versions. Shame we can't
have it.

Kristian
Den 16. juli 2013 14:14 skrev "Lennart Jörelid" <lennart.jore...@gmail.com>
følgende: