Hey Bhuvan,

The "ShutdownFramework" ACL is an example of authN/authZ of HTTP endpoint
("/shutdown") from a user perspective. Depending on what HTTP endpoints you
are planning to auth we could conceivably add more ACLs or add a generic
HTTP endpoint ACL. Of course this still doesn't give you sessions, caching,
or encryption.