inline...

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 12:44 AM, Adam Bordelon <a...@mesosphere.io> wrote:

> +1 to removing Closed. In other projects, I've seen Resolved mean that a
> supposed fix has been committed, and Closed means that somebody (QA?
> Reporter?) has verified the fix, but we don't wait for verification, so
> it's probably pointless for us.

yep, gone.

> +1 to removing Reopened, and just going back to Open/Accepted instead.
> +1 to BenH's request to be able to Resolve from any status, so that an Open
> issue can be quickly resolved as Duplicate or Won't Fix.

added.

> We'll need to continue educating users about what "Accepted" means,
> especially if it becomes a required transition. Is there a way that we can
> require the Shepherd field to be filled out before something can be
> Accepted?

I don't think there is (and, to be honest, I am hesitant to require a
"Shepherd" for the transition:
it seems too high a bar - I'd suggest to require a Shepherd for the
transition to In Progress).

But totally +1 on educating the community about the semantics of "Accepted"
(especially,
the requirement of clear, well-written feature descriptions/bug reports)