On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 1:15 AM, Till Toenshoff <toensh...@me.com> wrote:

> Very helpful Marco… I like the idea of tightening our JIRA workflow.
>
> +1 removing “closed"

done

> +1 “reviewable” back to "in progress" — to me this is a very helpful
> signal for longer lasting comment addressing

done

> +1 making sure that “accepted" is the gatekeeper and includes assigning
> the maintainer as a default shepherd — should we even go as far as to
> prevent  “assigning” issues that have not gotten “accepted” and “shepherd
> assigned” ?

let's not gate fixing the workflow to my achieving the next level of
Jira-Wizardry :)
the goal can be achieved by education (and enforcement of the policy)

I am totally in favor of asking folks NOT to work on non-accepted stories
(or, conversely, if they come across issues that are NOT accepted, but want
to do work and/or investigation, to assign to themselves and move to
"accepted" state).

+1 removing “reopened" as it has no extra value for us