libcurl can automatically picks up certain environment variables and
adjusts its settings accordingly, so libcurl support enabling http_proxy
and https_proxy by default, this is important feature for someone who want
to use a proxy to connect internet. One example is that I cannot get google
docker images but need a proxy set in China.

If we depend on "curl" (I saw that we already finished the this in
MESOS-2840) when using fetcher, I think that we may also need to enable
slave to pass a proxy to fetch curl to enable someone can pull google
docker images under a firewall. Does it make sense file a JIRA to support
http proxy?

Thanks,

Guangya