On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Yong Tang
<yong.tang.git...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Hi James
>
> My understanding is that there are two epic associated. One is the
> clang-format integration that formatting whitespaces, multiple lines, etc.
> Another is the clang-tidy integration that helps handle class/function naming
> conventions etc..

This is needed sooner than later. I once opened
when people keep wasting time on whitespaces, new lines etc.
on review board.

It needs to be integrated with git hooks too like cpplint,
so people don't need to worry/argue/review coding styles.

It is not that coding styles are not important, quite oppositely,
it is too important that we can't rely on humans to review them. :)

I can't wait for this.