From: Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 6:51 PM
To: dev@metamodel.apache.org
Subject: Re: I'd like to release. You agree? And what should we name the
version?

I'm doing a bit of the same actually, on DataCleaner community edition though.
And I'm running into a banned dependency issue which I can fix locally in
DataCleaner, but I wonder what the best to do is ...

The issue is with JAXB-RT and JAXWS-RT. With the changes to SugarCRM we now
depend directly on the com.sun... dependencies. We used to only depend on the
spec. What do you think is best?