I see this with full dev on my laptop pretty much every time.
I think it is a resource issue.  I see not enough memory errors trying to
start things.

On February 25, 2017 at 09:15:15, Ryan Merriman (merrim...@gmail.com) wrote:

When I go to Ambari to ensure the services are all up, HDFS is down. I
tried it 4 or 5 times and got the same result each time. I've seen others
validate with quick dev so I assumed full dev was not used anymore. I'll
spin it up this morning and get a more detailed error.

Is anyone else able to validate it in full dev?