I'm running it up now. I don't think it should affect the release, but it's
extremely important that full-dev work. It's how quick-dev is created. Any
notion that it's been deprecated is incorrect.

Fwiw, I've been working with it for the last few weeks as part of
METRON-671 and it's been (knocking loudly on wood) reliable.
I think we should leave full-dev in as the release verification step,
particularly in the case that a release changes the Hadoop versions.
There's a bit of a chicken-egg problem when we bump versions and quick dev
will lag.

I'll update with run results shortly.

-D...