Thanks, we’re now up to 4 backward-incompatible issues.  Any others should be
so marked?

On 4/17/17, 4:43 PM, "Matt Foley" <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi all,
    Out of the 58 Jiras resolved, completely or partially, between 0.3.1 and
0.4.0, only one is labeled “backward-incompatible” and has text in the “Docs
Text” field.  And it’s super minor (METRON-771).

    Is this really true?  If so, great, but if not, please help people upgrade
without glitches:  Fix these fields in your jiras, so they can be included in
the Release Notes.
    a) In the “Labels” field, add “backward-incompatible”.  (It will
autocomplete for you.)
    b) In the “Doc Text” field, say what the issue is and what a person
upgrading should do about it, if anything.

    As usual, non-response will be considered positive confirmation that no
response is necessary :-)
    Please try to address in the next day or so.

    Thanks,
    Your humble Release Manager