On Fri, 25 May 2007 08:45:34 +0900, Trustin Lee wrote:

> The HEAD revision of AsyncWeb highly depends on MINA and had significant
> performance improvement.  It seems like they used older release (or didn't
> use a lightweight asyncweb example).  Moreover, I don't think MINA doesn't
> have any noticeably big margin for improvement in performance, at least
> from the following performance test report.
>
> http://mina.apache.org/performance-test-reports.html

That's a fantastic report! However it would be fair to the poor old Apache
if you enabled mod_cache and used a newer version (2.2) with a threaded
mpm - I assume you ran the worker model? While that is popular for
deployments for many good reasons, it's not a fair comparison to what Mina
does.
Other than that keep up the great work :)

-h